Tom Schwab knows how to grow a business online using content as fuel. Marketing at its heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer. Tom's company, Interview Valet, partners with agencies to get their clients featured on leading podcasts their prospects are already listening to. This provides traffic that has been shown to convert 25 times better than blogs.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why podcasting is so relevant today
- The benefit of being a podcast guest
- How Tom’s clients are able to sell being on podcasts to their own clients
- Benefits of podcasting over other forms of content
- Why podcast traffic converts higher than blogs
- Message, market, and machine: what you need to have a successful podcast interview
- What you (or your clients) need to be a great podcast guest
- Why you need to bring a giveaway when you are a guest on a podcast
- What not to do when you are a guest on a podcast
- Is it appropriate to suggest questions to your podcast host?
- How Tom helps agencies look good
- The podcasting niches that Tom focuses on
- Things you can do right now to put these ideas in place
Ways to Contact Tom Schwab:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!