Douglas Burdett is a B2B marketing agency principle. He is a former artillery officer, and his agency, Artillery, helps agencies get found online, convert website traffic into leads, and nurture leads towards a sale. Douglas authors two marketing blogs, Forward Observer and Fire Support, and he hosts The Marketing Book Podcast.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The importance of niche for creating a market
- How to run a niche blog that acts as lure for your other services
- Why buying email addresses is a bad idea
- Why absolute patience is key whenever you are creating content
- The Marketing Book Podcast
- How Douglas automates the promotion of his evergreen content
- Why Douglas only conducts one podcast interview per week
- Great productivity software Douglas and his team use
- Tips and resources for getting your own podcast started
Ways to contact Douglas Burdett:
Douglas Burdett’s Blogs and Podcast:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!