Jason Swenk calls himself the defender of truth, justice, and effective business practices. 16-years ago, he founded a digital agency and they worked with clients like AFLAC, AT&T, Coca-Cola, and LegalZoom. He sold that agency and is now working with agencies, teaching them to use cutting-edge business strategies to defend themselves against the competition. His website, www.jasonswenk.com, has a plethora of information dedicated to educating agency owners including Agency Insights, his weekly newsletter.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Jason prepared his agency for sale
- The importance of systems inside an agency
- What to do when the systems you put in place make you nonessential for day-to-day operations
- Lead generation: why is this the biggest pain point for agencies and what can be done about it
- How agencies can deliver exceptional value to clients willing to pay a premium price and how to get those clients in the first place
- How to recognize which clients to seek out and which to avoid
- Jason’s Agency Playbook
- Things agencies do to get in their own way
- Agencies and niche: why you need to start very, very small
- What can agencies do right now to take action on the ideas in this episode
Ways to Contact Jason Swenk:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!