Ron Baker is the founder of VeraSage Institute, a leading think tank dedicated to educating professionals internationally, and a radio talk-show host called The Soul of Enterprise: Business in the Knowledge Economy. Ron is the author of seven best-selling books, including “The Firm of the Future,” “Pricing on Purpose,” and “The Soul of Enterprise: Dialogues on Business in the Knowledge Economy,” co-authored with Ed Kless.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Ron believes that the billable hour and the timesheet need to go
- Value pricing: the differences between different pricing plans
- Ways to add in additional value that isn’t more “stuff”
- How to start a value conversation
- The typical agency objections of value pricing and why they’re false
- How to succeed at the transition to value pricing
- Other kinds of mistakes agencies make when shifting towards value pricing
- The major benefits for focusing on value and the customer
- Action steps that agencies can take when deciding whether or not to utilize value pricing
Ways to Contact Ron Baker:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!