Bob Sanders is a powerhouse in the marketing industry. He has previously worked with Agency Management Group, a firm that specialized in the operations, finance, and technology consultations for multinational agencies around the world. Since then, he has become the leader of Sanders Consulting Group, a leading consulting firm specializing in helping agencies implement best practices faster and more effectively.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How agencies can manipulate chemistry to their advantage
- The four quadrants people fall into and why this is an important thing to be able to assess when pitching new business
- Why you should never stop generating new business
- What agencies can do to get better at closing sales
- Strategies that work with big and small accounts
- Why spec creative isn’t something to be feared
- How to play on the misperception that agencies live exciting lives
- Why you need to alter your pitch based on who you’re pitching to
- How to be persistent to the point where potential clients are always thinking about you
- What your agency needs to do today to get on the right track in terms of new business
Ways to contact Bob Sanders:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!