Peter Levitan builds successful brands, digital technologies, publishing and advertising environments, and highly effective marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. He has 30 years of experience running Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising Worldwide, his own Portland Agency, and as the CEO of two Internet start-ups.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- The major mistakes agencies make in regards to bringing on new business
- How to create distinction using your website and the reason most agency websites aren’t attractive to clients
- The ways agencies are doing sales wrong and what can be done about it
- Specialization vs. generalization: how to specialize and still have fun
- The kind of research Peter’s agency does that helps them look better than their competition
- Why you should stop using the term “full-service” if you want to position your agency against your competition
- They ways many agencies and agency owners are failing when it comes to their content
Recommended books and resources:
Websites (not his):
Books (not his):
Ways to Contact Peter:
We’re proud to announce that Hubspot is now the presenting sponsor of the Build A Better Agency podcast! Many thanks to them for their support!